28th April – 5th May 2018
One of the Top 20 Yoga Retreats in the World…Named by the Times and The Guardian as one of the best in the World, Yoga Explorers’ retreat to Tigmi has been running for 6 years and continues to be an international favourite. World-class yoga teachers and luscious food in this stylish boutique destination, set in the tranquility of a Berber Village with a backdrop of the Atlas Mountains and the distant twinkle of the ancient city, are what places this yoga holiday above the rest.
Mouthwatering meals and enchanting surroundings… Seemingly endless and utterly delicious buffet breakfasts, with the best freshly squeezed orange juice we’ve ever tasted, mouth-watering fresh and healthy lunches, and 3-course sit-down dinners are prepared daily by Tigmi’s resident chefs! Meandering corridors and courtyard paths lead through scented gardens and hidden courtyards to exquisite bedrooms, all comfortably furnished with air-conditioning, en-suite bathrooms and specially made bath, shower and body products.
Transformational yoga… Two yoga classes with Sarah are offered each day except the rest day on the fabulous rooftop yoga terrace. For cooler evenings there is also a beautiful indoor studio. Sarah cultivates slow, deep, alignment based sequences aimed at bringing vitality, lightness and awareness, leaving us feeling more connected. At the heart of Sarah’s teaching is humour and the encouragement to be authentic to ourselves and to create a practice filled with joy and longevity for a life that is nurtured.
You kind find full information about the venue and retreat through Yoga Explorers where you can also book directly to secure your place.
Please contact me directly via [email protected] if you have any questions.
- £845/ US$1150 in a shared double or twin with ensuite bathroom
- £1145/ US$1560 in a double ensuite room as a single supplement
- A limited number of suites are available at £1070/ US$1460 per person shared, or £1350/ US$1840 as a single supplement.
- Non-yoga partners are welcome to join the retreat at a £100 reduction
- Price does not include flights. The international Menara airport in Marrakech (RAK) is easily accessible via non-stop flights from dozens of European cities.Transfers from Marrakech airport take about 20 mins in a taxi and cost around £10 – £15, payable locally in dirham or euros. We can arrange these for you.
- Pamper yourself… Tigmi features a fabulous spa and hammam (traditional bath house), both of which use natural, chemical-free ingredients sourced nearby. Available at an extra cost